Please check your VIN and search again:
|Sorry, but the VIN was not found.|
Once you order report, it will be generated & delivered to your email immediately.
What’s inside the vehicle history report?
The vehicle history report compiles all available records related to your VIN into a single report. It includes:
- Detailed vehicle specification
- Current and historical title records
- Reported odometer readings & issues
- Checks across 60+ potential title brands
- The date and entity for title brands present
- Records of total-loss reported by insurance companies
- Records of salvage reported by junk and salvage yards
- Records of open lien reported from major banks and lenders
- Records of impound & towing events
- Records of export outside the United States
- Records of sale of vehicle in eBay auctions
- Records of vehicle theft reported by insurance companies
Where does the data come from?
The vehicle history data is primarily supplied by the VinInsights verified partners. States, insurance carriers, and salvage yards are required by federal law to report data to ours partners. Our data providers include over 9000 insurance carriers, auto recyclers, certified mechanic shops, junk yards and salvage yards and their database include over 40 million salvage or total loss records.
* By submitting this form, you agree to the VC Terms & Vin-Info Disclaimer.
All reports are in PDF format and require any PDF Reader to view and print.