2. DATA COLLECTED BY OUR SERVICE
Signing up on Vin Insights’s website implies that you submit a valid email address and create a password. You will need to submit more personally-identifiable information for invoice purposes, such as your name, your address and company’s name (if applicable).
Placing an order
You will have to send more personally-identifiable information whenever you place an order on our website, such as bank account and/or other payment details (most of the time, the credit card number and the security code). You may need to submit more personally-identifiable information to complete the order.
Vin Insights’s newsletter requires a valid email address and your full and complete name. You may provide consent for this newsletter at your own discretion.
Access to our website
The following data is collected every time you login onto our website for internal administration and statistical purposes:
- Name of accessed URL;
- Date & time of this access;
- Amount of data transferred in the communication ;
- Notification of positive access;
- Web browser used in the access; and
- Domain request.
- IP addresses are not stored by our website though they may be stored by our third-party analytics provider.
4. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
VinInsights relies on Google Analytics, an online analysis service by Google Inc. (from now on, simply “Google”). It is our responsibility to notify you that Google Analytics uses “cookies” (software tools that gather information about the user). This data is transferred to and stored in a Google server in the United States of America.
Although the service does not regularly store the IP addresses, these addresses may be stored occasionally. Member States of the European Union have signed the Agreement on the European Economic Area by Google. If you want to know more about the details of the service, you should consult the terms of Google Analytics.
Google may transfer your IP address to its server located in the United States of America from time to time. This information will be used to:
- Analyze your online preferences
- Compile reports about our website
- Provide additional services
Google Analytics does not combine the IP address with other services by Google. If you block cookies on your browser, you may not be able to make full use of the features that our website offers. You may proceed in this way under your own discretion.
Moreover, you may block data collection by Google including your own IP address by using a browser plug-in, such as this one. There are some third-party alternatives that you may use under your own discretion.
5. TYPES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Vin Insights will exclusively use personally-identifiable information to:
- Reply any inquiry
- Conclude any agreements that take place between you and the company
- Perform technical admin on our website
- Prevent any abuse on our website
- Pursue illegal access
- Establish communication with you
- Send regular email newsletter if you have provided consent
6. E-MAIL ADVERTISING AUTHORIZATION
VinInsights gladly asks you to subscribe to the company’s newsletter in order to be informed about the latest offers.
By subscribing to this newsletter, you agree to the following:
- That you would like to get the Vin Insights email newsletter.
- That you would like to get information about our company, products and special offers.
However, you retain the following rights:
- To revoke the granted consent at any time via the unsubscribe link on any newsletter sent to you.
- To ask for deletion of your personally-identifiable information in our database. Check the Protection Law of Personal Data section below for further information.
Moreover, if you subscribe to this newsletter, you may receive commercial emails as long as they are related to Vin Insights products and/or offers that are related to the service you have purchased on our website previously. No charge will be applicable for this newsletter.
7. TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Vin Insights does not transfer personal data to third-party companies unless it is required to process payments or required by law or to assist with an on-going law enforcement investigation.
8. PROTECTION LAW FOR PERSONAL DATA
According to Scottish protection, you have the right to modify your personally-identifiable information in our database and/or ask for its deletion.
Vin Insights will inform you about the personally-identifiable information stored in the company’s database at any given moment upon request.
Please, feel free to contact us here or drop us a line at:
S.W. Cyprus Treasure
You may ask for rectifications, blocking or deletions regarding any personal data of your own at these addresses any time.
9. PERSONAL INFO SECURITY
The following statements summarize the compromise that Vin Insights maintains with the customers:
- Vin Insights assures the security of any personally-identifiable information stored in its website to a reasonable degree within the current technologies.
- Vin Insights assures data is sent safely to a reasonable degree of security within the current technologies.
- Vin Insights takes the necessary measures to safeguard personally-identifiable information preventing loss to a reasonable degree within the current technologies.
- Vin Insights reminds you that non-encrypted data regarding email or other use is not as secure as encrypted communications. Vin Insights does not guarantee your data security if you don’t use encrypted communications. It is recommended to use physical mail to assure the security of the data for confidential purposes.
10. Vin Insights & The Internet
Our website may contain links to other site on the Internet whose content is not under our control. Use these links with discretion. You should consult third-parties’ privacy policies if you use websites that are unrelated to Vin Insights.
x. Children and the Internet
We do not intentionally make our website available to children under 13 years of age, and, in the event that we learn a child has visited our website and provided us with personally-identifiable information we take immediate steps to delete that information.